MCQs 1 to 10
1. The maximum amount of stock that may be issued according to the corporation’s charter is referred to as the?
2. Company receives more application than shares issued in?
3. Ordinary shares are also called?
4. If a share of Rs. 10 is issued at 10% premium, then issue price of share will be?
5. How many legal basic documents of a public company are?
6. The shares of a public limited company generally?
7. The sum of the par value of the shares of a company is called?
8. Discount on issue of shares is a?
9. The face value of a share is also known as?
10. Shared offered to general public for contribution are called?
>> Read Accounting for Share Capital
MCQs 11 to 20
11. Issue of shares at a price less than face value is called?
12. Authorized capital is also called?
13. The portion of called up capital which has been actually paid by shareholders is called?
14. If a share of Rs. 10 is issued at 10% discount, then issue price of share will be?
15. The total par value of shares taken up by the public is called?
16. It is that portion of subscribed capital which has been actually paid by shareholders is called?
17. The value which is printed on shares is called?
18. If shares are issued at face value by company then it is called?
19. The amount of share capital with which a company registered is called?
20. Issue of shares at a price more than the face value or nominal value is called?
>> Practice Final Accounts MCQs
Mukharji, A., & Hanif, M. (2003). Financial Accounting (Vol. 1). New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
Narayanswami, R. (2008). Financial Accounting: A Managerial Perspective. (3rd, Ed.) New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India.
Ramchandran, N., & Kakani, R. K. (2007). Financial Accounting for Management. (2nd, Ed.) New Delhi: Tata McGraw Hill.