Joint Stock Company MCQs
MCQs 1 to 10
1. Joint Stock Company is an artificial person created by?
2. If common stock is issued for an amount greater than par value, the excess should be credited to?
3. Share premium is shown in the balance sheet as an?
4. The face value of share is called?
5. A private invitation to the public to purchase the shares of company is called?
6. Share premium money can be used for?
7. A document which givens the company’s relationship without side world is called?
8. Discount on issue of shares account being a loss of?
9. Deferred shares are generally issued to?
10. The person who takes the risk of issuing shares is known as?
>> Read Joint Stock Comapny
MCQs 11 to 20
11. A company is managed by?
12. If common stock is issued for an amount greater than par value, the excess should be credited to?
13. Preliminary expenses are?
14. A document which contains the rules and regulations for the internal management of the company is called?
15. A company is formed by?
16. The word limited should be after the name of?
17. Debenture holders are the _____________ of company?
18. Debentures are also termed as?
19. Distribution of earning to the shareholder rest with board or directors, are called?
20. Discount on share is shown in the balance sheet as an?
>> Practice Final Accounts MCQs
Mukharji, A., & Hanif, M. (2003). Financial Accounting (Vol. 1). New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
Narayanswami, R. (2008). Financial Accounting: A Managerial Perspective. (3rd, Ed.) New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India.
Ramchandran, N., & Kakani, R. K. (2007). Financial Accounting for Management. (2nd, Ed.) New Delhi: Tata McGraw Hill.