Cash Flow Statement MCQs
Previous Practice: Closing and Worksheet MCQs
Next Practice: Financial Accounting MCQs
1. Which of the following items would be subtracted from net income when using the indirect method of calculating cash flows provided by operating activities?
2. Which of the following would be considered a cash-flow item from a "financing" activity?
3. The method for presenting Net cash provided by operating activities that starts with net income and adjusts it for items that affected reported net income but that did not affect cash is called the?
4. Cash paid for preferred stock dividends should be shown on the statement of cash flows under?
5. Which of the following would not be considered a cash flow from “operating” activities?
6. In the long run, a business must generate positive net cash flow from which of the following activities, if it is to survive?
7. Depreciation is added back to profit when arriving at the cash flow from operating activities because?
8. A company purchased the land in exchange for the capital stock; it would affect which of the following?
9. Which of the following would not represent the cash outflows for the business?
10. The statement of cash flows does not include cash inflows and outflows for which of the following activities?
11. The primary purpose of the statement of cash flows is to?
12. If a company purchased treasury stock with cash, this would be reported on the statement of cash flows as?
13. When equipment is sold for cash, the amount received is reflected as cash?
14. Which of the following is not an example of cash equivalents?
15. Which of the following cash flows results from an operating activity?
16. Which of the following cash flows results from a financing activity?
17. Which of the following cash flows results from a financing activity?
18. The two approaches to reporting cash flows provided by operating activities are?
19. In preparing cash flows provided by operating activities using the indirect method, which of the following items is added to net income?
20. Which of the following would be considered an investing activity and a source of cash?
Cash Flow Statement Examples
Cash Flow Statement Problems
Cash Flow Statement Questions
Cash Flow Statement Format
Cash Flow Statement Exam Questions
Cash Flow Statement Exercises
Cash Flow Statement Problems PDF
Mukharji, A., & Hanif, M. (2003). Financial Accounting (Vol. 1). New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
Narayanswami, R. (2008). Financial Accounting: A Managerial Perspective. (3rd, Ed.) New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India.
Ramchandran, N., & Kakani, R. K. (2007). Financial Accounting for Management. (2nd, Ed.) New Delhi: Tata McGraw Hill.
I must appreciate the way you have expressed your feelings through your blog!
I am confused to answer of question 11. The primary purpose of the statement of cash flows is to?
(a) Provide information about the investing and financing activities during a period
(b) Prove that revenues exceed expenses if there is a net income
(c) Provide information about the cash receipts and cash payments during a period
(d) Facilitate banking relationships
The Given answer is A
Shouldn’t be option C instead of A ?
Shoriful Islam thank you for correction of this error. Suitable option C.
I’m still learning from you, while I’m improving myself. I certainly enjoy reading everything that is posted on your site.Keep the information coming. I loved it!
Very good article. I definitely appreciate this website. Stick with it!
Good article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the good writing.
Good information. Lucky me I ran across your site by chance (stumbleupon). I’ve book marked it for later!
It is not my first time to visit this web page, i am browsing this web page dailly and get fastidious facts from here all the time.
I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.
Hi, yup this piece of writing is genuinely pleasant and I have learned lot of things
from it regarding blogging. thanks.
I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…
how can I check my answers?
When you attempt 10 MCQs, automatically you can see your result.
Enjoyed the post.
You’re so awesome! I don’t believe I’ve read through a single thing like that before. So good to find somebody with original thoughts on this topic. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that’s needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!
Looks realy great! Thanks for the post.
Good site you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
After looking at a handful of the blog posts on your web page, I truly like your way of writing a blog. I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my web site as well and let me know how you feel.
The facts talked about inside the report are a number of the most beneficial out there.
Here is a superb Weblog You may Come across Fascinating that we encourage you to visit.
Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there.
I see something truly special in this site.