MCQs 1 To 10
1. The main function of a commercial bank is to?
2. When a cheque is returned by the bank showing some technical reason is known as?
3. The outstanding check is the missing entry of?
4. Directly collections of bank are to be ___________ in cash book?
5. The cheque which is issued to creditor but is not presented for payment is called?
6. Farkhanda Jabeen Ltd. receives a check for Rs. 100 records it in cash book and deposits it on the same day. A statement sent by the bank that day does not show this Rs. 100. How is this shown on the bank reconciliation statement?
7. A bank reconciliation statement is prepared by?
8. Which of the following items is not a reason for difference between bank balance as per cash book and pass book?
9. Credit balance in bank pass book means?
10. A check that bears a date latter than date of issue is called?
Share your Results:
>> Practice Bank Reconciliation Statement.
MCQs 11 To 20
11. An institutions deal in money’s buying and selling is called?
12. The debit side of cash book =____________ side of passbook?
13. Modern Banks provide depositors printed forms to use for details of items being deposited is?
14. A dishonored check involves?
15. In case of bank statement if balance is overdraft?
16. A check may be crossed by drawing _________________ on the face of its?
17. Bank lends money to the customer by following ways?
18. If bank statement shows a credit balance, it means __________balance for bank book?
19. Which of these statements is true about a bank pass book?
20. Which one of these will require adjustment of cash book balance?
Share your Results:
>> Practice Bank Reconciliation Statement Problems and Solutions.
Mukharji, A., & Hanif, M. (2003). Financial Accounting (Vol. 1). New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
Narayanswami, R. (2008). Financial Accounting: A Managerial Perspective. (3rd, Ed.) New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India.
Ramchandran, N., & Kakani, R. K. (2007). Financial Accounting for Management. (2nd, Ed.) New Delhi: Tata McGraw Hill.