Rectification of Errors MCQs
MCQs 1 To 10
1. If transaction is totally omitted from the books, it is called?
2. If the sum of the debits and credits in a trial balance is not equal, then?
3. What is the treatment of ending stock in trial balance?
4. Which one of the following could not be classified as revenue expense?
5. Which of the following account(s) will be affected, while rectifying the error of carriage charges, paid for a new plant purchased mistakenly debited to carriage account?
6. Interest on loan paid by business is an example of?
7. Which error will discovered by the preparation of trial balance?
8. Disagreement of trial balance includes which errors?
9. Which of the following account(s) will be affected, while rectifying the error of sales to Rahim Rs. 336 posted to his account as Rs. 363?
10. Sale of goods to Mr. Amir is wrongly debited to Umair A/c(debtor) instead of Amir A/c(debtor), this is an example?
MCQs 11 To 20