Adjusted Trial Balance MCQs
MCQs 1 To 10
1. The appropriate journal entry to record equipment depreciation expense would consist of a debit to Depreciation Expense and a credit to which of the following accounts?
2. Payment for a two year insurance policy requires a debit to at the time of adjustments?
3. The entry to recognize depreciation expense?
4. Accrued revenue is also called?
5. Adjusting entries are required?
6. Depreciation is?
7. The amount reserved for doubtful debts is called?
8. Unearned revenue of Rs. 2,000 now earned. The entry is?
9. Accounting Period can be?
10. For purposes of measuring business income, the life of a business is?
>>> Read Adjusted Trial Balance explanation, format and problems.
MCQs 11 To 20