Future Value of a Single Amount MCQs
Previous Practice: Time Value of Money MCQs
Next Practice: Present Value of a Single Amount MCQs
Click The Option and See Result
1. How much will Rs. 10,000 grow into in 5 years if you earn 10%?
2. With continuous compounding at 10% for 30 years, the future value of an investment of Rs. 2,000 is closest to?
3. As a borrower, you should prefer the bank that ____________________ compound per year?
4. You deposit Rs. 45,000 into an account at 4% interest compounded quarterly, how much would you have in 5 years?
5. The Future Value (FV) of Rs. 1,000 in 5 years at 5% interest rate will be?
Please select 2 correct answers
6. What is the future value of a Rs. 10,000 college tuition fund if the nominal rate of interest is 12 percent compounded monthly for five years?
7. With continuous compounding at 8 percent for 20 years, what is the approximate future value of a Rs. 20,000 initial investment?
8. If compounding more time outcome will be greater value, it is choice of?
9. If bank giving 12% interest rate per year, then per month it will be?
10. Which of the following expresses 6.5%?
>>> Read Future Value of a Single Amount Chapter.
Financial Management: Theory and Practice, Dr Eugene F Brigham & C Micheal Ehrhardt
Fundamentals of Financial Management: Concise Edition, Brigham Houston
The Economist Guide to Financial Management, John Tennet
Financial Management: Core Concepts, Raymond M Brooks