General Ledger MCQs
MCQs 1 To 10
1. If debit side of bank account is greater than credit side it represents?
2. The payment to a creditor will?
3. The T-account is used to summarize which of the following?
4. Credit means?
5. Ledger is a principal book in which?
6. The left hand side of account is referred to as?
7. Excess of Debit side over Credit side is called?
8. Which item will appear on the credit side of ledger account?
9. The process of transferring the debit and credit items from a journal to their respective account in the ledger is termed as?
10. Ledger is a book of?
>> Read General Ledger.
MCQs 11 To 20