Financial Statement MCQs
MCQs 1 To 10
1. A financial statement that summarizes company revenue and expenses is?
2. Which one of the following tangible fixed assets would not normally be depreciated?
3. Which financial statement presents a summary of the Assets, Liabilities, and Owners' Equity of a firm?
4. Subtracting all expenses from revenues yields?
5. A financial statement to show what a business owns and owes at a particular point in time?
6. If the Gross profit is Rs. 5,000 and the net profit is 25% of the Gross profit. The expenses must be?
7. A financial document that indicates the success or failure of a business trading over a period of time is called?
8. The report of company that shows overall profit on the sale of their goods or the provision of their services?
9. A company has, by the end of its financial period, paid out more Tax than it has to pay. How would this be shown in the balance sheet?
10. Which of the following financial statements is also known as financial condition?
>> Read Financial Statement.
MCQs 11 To 20