Cash Flow Statement MCQs
1. Which of the following items would be subtracted from net income when using the indirect method of calculating cash flows provided by operating activities?
2. Which of the following would be considered a cash-flow item from a "financing" activity?
3. The method for presenting Net cash provided by operating activities that starts with net income and adjusts it for items that affected reported net income but that did not affect cash is called the?
4. Cash paid for preferred stock dividends should be shown on the statement of cash flows under?
5. Which of the following would not be considered a cash flow from “operating” activities?
6. In the long run, a business must generate positive net cash flow from which of the following activities, if it is to survive?
7. Depreciation is added back to profit when arriving at the cash flow from operating activities because?
8. A company purchased the land in exchange for the capital stock; it would affect which of the following?
9. Which of the following would not represent the cash outflows for the business?
10. The statement of cash flows does not include cash inflows and outflows for which of the following activities?