Adjusting Entries MCQs
MCQs 1 To 10
1. Every adjusting entry affects?
2. If a business pays for only 11 months rent during a financial year, what accounting term is given to the outstanding one month's rent?
3. The record of such transactions in the book of prime entry is called?
4. Adjusting Entries?
5. A balance of unearned rent at the end of period represents?
6. Which one of the following is an example of unearned income?
7. The portion of cost expires during a year is?
8. Which of the following is not an adjusting entry?
9. A liability account that reports amounts received in advance of providing goods and services?
10. Which of the following entries records the utility bill incurred but not paid from the water company?