Types of Businesses MCQs
MCQs 1 to 10
1. The Maximum number of banking partners can be fixed at the following?
2. Which of the following is a benefit of the corporate form of business?
3. Company with single taxation is called?
4. Which of the following enjoys the benefit of limited liability?
5. A large organization with separate legal status is known as?
6. Which of these characteristics does not apply to partnership?
7. Organizations which combine the limited liability advantage of a partnership are called as?
8. All of the form of business organizations except?
9. Which of the following business has the burden of unlimited liability?
10. Which of the following business entity is collectively known as firm?
>> Read Types of Businesses
MCQs11 to 20