Cash Book MCQs
MCQS 1 To 10
1. When any entry is made on the both sides of cash book is called as?
2. Which one of the following affects cash book during a period?
3. How much kind of Cash book?
4. A company issues check to pay account payable. The effect of the transaction is to?
5. A check received and paid into the bank on the same date is recorded in the?
6. The transaction will be treated as a contra entry when?
7. Which one of the following is not correct for cash book?
8. Over drawn balance of cash book is recorded on?
9. A check received on 12th of December dated 25th December is considered as?
10. Which of the following item is not included in the Cash Book?
>> Read Cash Book.
MCQs 11 To 20
11. Which of the following items is not considered as cash or cash equivalent?
12. The Cash of a business would change as a result of?
13. Contra entry is recorded in?
14. A book in which cash balance and bank balance are simultaneously maintained is known as?
15. If a business shows a debit balance in its own record of its bank balance, this indicates?
16. The unfavorable balance of cash in cash book is?
17. When a company received check from customer. The effect of the transaction is to?
18. Cash book involves the?
19. The transaction will be treated as a contra entry when?
20. When a check is received from a customer and it is deposited into the bank for collection but ultimately returned dishonored, the customer account will be?
>> Practice Single Column Cash Book Problems and Solutions.