Cash Book MCQs
MCQS 1 To 10
1. When any entry is made on the both sides of cash book is called as?
2. Which one of the following affects cash book during a period?
3. How much kind of Cash book?
4. A company issues check to pay account payable. The effect of the transaction is to?
5. A check received and paid into the bank on the same date is recorded in the?
6. The transaction will be treated as a contra entry when?
7. Which one of the following is not correct for cash book?
8. Over drawn balance of cash book is recorded on?
9. A check received on 12th of December dated 25th December is considered as?
10. Which of the following item is not included in the Cash Book?
>> Read Cash Book
MCQs 11 To 20