Risk and Return MCQs
Previous Practice: Share Valuation MCQs
Next Practice: Capital Budgeting MCQs
Click The Option and See Result
1. Which of the following is the variability of return on stocks or portfolios associated with changes in return on the market as a whole?
2. An investment proposal should be judged and accepted?
3. The conventional measure of dispersion is ________________________?
4. The rate of return you earn on an investment before adjusting for inflation is called the ____________ rate?
5. The additional return we must expect to receive for assuming risk?
6. The total risk is calculated by adding Unsystematic risk with ____________________?
7. The single investment risk that investor would face if he or she held only one financial asset is called ________?
8. If we multiply each possible outcome by its probability of occurrence and then sum these products than we get?
9. _______________ is a statistical measure of the variability of a distribution around its mean?
10. Of the following four investments, _____________________ is considered the safest?
Financial Management: Theory and Practice, Dr Eugene F Brigham & C Micheal Ehrhardt
Fundamentals of Financial Management: Concise Edition, Brigham Houston
The Economist Guide to Financial Management, John Tennet
Financial Management: Core Concepts, Raymond M Brooks