Click The Option and See Result
1. Which of the following is the variability of return on stocks or portfolios associated with changes in return on the market as a whole?
2. An investment proposal should be judged and accepted?
3. The conventional measure of dispersion is ________________________?
4. The rate of return you earn on an investment before adjusting for inflation is called the ____________ rate?
5. The additional return we must expect to receive for assuming risk?
6. The total risk is calculated by adding Unsystematic risk with ____________________?
7. The single investment risk that investor would face if he or she held only one financial asset is called ________?
8. If we multiply each possible outcome by its probability of occurrence and then sum these products than we get?
9. _______________ is a statistical measure of the variability of a distribution around its mean?
10. Of the following four investments, _____________________ is considered the safest?
Financial Management: Theory and Practice, Dr Eugene F Brigham & C Micheal Ehrhardt
Fundamentals of Financial Management: Concise Edition, Brigham Houston
The Economist Guide to Financial Management, John Tennet
Financial Management: Core Concepts, Raymond M Brooks