Trial Balance MCQs
MCQs 1 To 10
1. The type of account with a normal credit balance is?
2. Which one of the following account would usually have a debit balance?
3. Which account has usually debit balance?
4. A Trial balance which shows equal totals for both debit and credit columns?
5. Which of the following accounts normally has credit balance?
6. Why does a business prepare a Trial Balance?
7. Is it true that the trial balance totals should agree?
8. The arithmetical accuracy of books of account is verified through?
9. Ahmed gives a cash discount of 40 to a customer. The discount is credited to the discounts allowed account. The effect of recording the discount in this way is that profit will be?
10. A Trial balance is a?
>> Read Trial Balance
MCQs 11 To 20