Journal Entry MCQs
MCQs 1 To 10
1. The amount brought in by owner of the business should be credited to?
2. Which of the following transactions would have no impact on stockholders' equity?
3. Which of the following transactions occurs on daily basis in a large business organization?
4. How much types a transaction has?
5. Transactions are initially recorded in the?
6. Of the following account types, which would be increased by a debit?
7. Sales made to Ahmed on credit should be debited to?
8. According to the rules of debit and credit for balance sheet accounts?
9. In which order does the Journal list transactions?
10. All of the following are true regarding journal entries except?
>> Read Journal Entry.
MCQs 11 To 20