Cash Book MCQs 2
Cash Book MCQs 1 To 10
1. When goods are purchased for cash, the entry will be recorded in the?
2. The balance of petty cash is?
3. All of the following are not considered cash except?
4. Entry representing the reversal or cancellation of an entry on the other side is called?
5. The debit side discount column of three column cash book is called?
6. The total of the ‘Discounts Allowed’ column in the Cash Book is posted to?
7. Cash discount is provided?
8. Which of the following explains the imprest system of operating petty cash?
9. Which of the following payment is made from petty cash?
10. Which of the following transactions does not decrease cash?
>> Read theory of Cash Book.