Bank Reconciliation Statement
MCQs 1 To 10
1. The main function of a commercial bank is to?
2. When a cheque is returned by the bank showing some technical reason is known as?
3. The outstanding check is the missing entry of?
4. Directly collections of bank are to be ___________ in cash book?
5. The cheque which is issued to creditor but is not presented for payment is called?
6. Farkhanda Jabeen Ltd. receives a check for Rs. 100 records it in cash book and deposits it on the same day. A statement sent by the bank that day does not show this Rs. 100. How is this shown on the bank reconciliation statement?
7. A bank reconciliation statement is prepared by?
8. Which of the following items is not a reason for difference between bank balance as per cash book and pass book?
9. Credit balance in bank pass book means?
10. A check that bears a date latter than date of issue is called?